To have a society where vulnerable children, women and youths are safe, protected, empowered and educated.
To work towards the elimination of all kinds of abuse and violence against children, women and youths through community outreaches, advocacy, peace building initiatives, education and health intervention programs, trainings, and empowerment through micro credits facilities.
Requires honesty in our dealings with clients and associates.
Requires we ensure everyone is treated equally irrespective of age, class, colour, ethnicity, sex or religion.
We are accountable in all our activities.
Hold My Hands Women and Youth Development Foundation is independent of any partisan affiliation, political or religious associations.
We recognize human dignity and worth of all persons and appreciate their value of diversity.
Goals And Objectives
1. To promote awareness on gender equality amongst children between the ages of 10 to 17 years and youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
2. To sensitize children and caregivers on the importance of child protection through community intervention programs.
3. To unite youths against violent extremism through counter-radical peace education programs in schools and communities.
4. To reduce the percentage of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and child marriage by at least 50% between the year 2017 to 2021 through advocacy against child marriage and child abuse.
5. To sensitize young people between the ages of 8-24 years on the dangers of child marriage and to promote girl child education.
6. To promote women and youth empowerment through micro credit facilities and skill acquisition programs.
7. To educate youths, women and vulnerable children on sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and other diseases.